Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wind runner

So after about 3 months of wind runner addiction I have decided to create this blog specially dedicated to my wind runner pet collection spree.

Started playing the game when my bf suggested to me this game,  citing it's an easy no brainer game that even I can play.  Only started playing it when I fell sick with a nerve injury which kept me up all night. So wind runner became my only entertainment.

Since this blog is starting with me having a decent collection of characters, rides and pets... I guess my first post will be an explanation about what I currently have. May not be the best compared to others but I think it's still a sizeable collection of achievements.

FYI this is after pet evolve for unicorn and fenrir became available and also after the new legends,  super rares and rares in the premium summon were made available.

1 comment: